Everyone has something that they are passionate about. You may be passionate about a place that holds an important spot in your heart or a cause that is near and dear to you. Did you know that you can ensure that your support of the wild things and wild places of Texas continues even after your lifetime while also receiving tax benefits for yourself? You can—with a planned gift.
Popular Planned Gifts
- Include a gift to Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation in your will or living trust.
- Benefits include retaining control of your assets and having the flexibility to change your mind at any time.
- Name us beneficiary of your retirement account.
- These assets pass to us tax-free, allowing us to use the entire amount to support our mission. If passed to your loved ones, they would have to pay income tax when distributions are made from the account.
- Gift us appreciated real estate.
- A gift of real estate through your will or living trust allows you the potential to support our work with a larger gift than you could during your lifetime and removes an appreciated asset from your taxable estate.
Need Help Making a Planned Gift?
There are many ways to ensure that your support of Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation continues for years to come. Please contact us at 214.720.1478 or email@example.com to learn more about how you can leave a wild legacy for Texas or for help finding the perfect planned gift that meets your needs.