Skip to main content
Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation

Planned Giving

Outright Gift of Cash

One of the easiest ways to fund a planned gift is through a simple donation of cash. Cash can be used to support our work in the form of:

  • A gift in your will or living trust
  • A charitable remainder trust
  • A charitable lead trust
  • A donor-advised fund
  • A transfer upon death account

* State laws govern payable on death accounts. Please consult with your bank representative or investment advisor if you are considering this gift.

Next Steps

  1. Contact Amy Allen at 214.720.1478 or for additional information on bequests or to chat more about the different options for including TPWF in your will or estate plan.
  2. Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
  3. If you include TPWF in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
    Legal Name: Parks and Wildlife Foundation of Texas (dba Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation)
    Address: 2914 Swiss Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204
    Federal Tax ID Number: 74-2602504

Learn More

A Guide to Making Your Will
Personal Estate Planning Tools